Search This Blog

Find your care here

11.16.2011

over and out . . . for now

I am taking a break.  I am at my limit.  I have had three migraines in the last six days.  I keep remembering additional people who deserve hand written thank you notes . . . and then forgetting  . . . and then not writing any at all.  I blamed my husband when Squish threw up (spit up is too mild an expression for what happened) all over himself and me in our bed at midnight the other night.  They started potty training at Bug's school, and I have nothing close to a game plan for how we will keep up the training at home.  Last, but most certainly not least, I have not slept for more than an hour and a half in a very long time.  

So this blog, which has become part diary, part locker decoration, and part message in a bottle, is on hiatus.  

Check back in a month.  

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment