Search This Blog

Find your care here

12.01.2013

Should we just call this blog A Squish Loves Coffee Dot Blogspot Dot Com?

Friday morning, at my husband's parents' house, the second pot of coffee was brewing.  Coffee mugs were lined up at one end of the kitchen island.

Squish: "Is that coffee?!? [You may not know this, but I actually love coffee.]"

Saturday morning, at my husband's parents' house, the third pot of coffee was brewing.  Again, coffee mugs were clustered at one end of the island.

Squish: "Coffee?!?? [Some people say their first cup of coffee in the morning is the best.  But I actually like the third cup the best.  But . . . it's hard to have a third cup when you haven't had a first or a second cup yet.  Pass me a cup of coffee.  I'll catch up to you all with your Third Cups in no time.  Trust me.]

Saturday night, in my living room, a certain prequel about monsters in college was playing on the television.  The characters were enjoying drinking from mugs.

Squish: "Coffee???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????  COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Bug: "No.  That's hot cocoa."

No comments:

Post a Comment